Sunday, May 30, 2010

yeah, yeah, yeah

You try working a full time job, raising 5 kids, and maintaining a blog. hhmmppphhh.

I've been catching some slack about not keeping up with this thing. I'll do better this summer, but I'm not making any guarantees come August. Just sayin.

Well, Wednesday was the last day of school for the students. WE WERE SOOOOOOO CLOSE, to not being sent to the Principal's office this year. Yeah, that was MY kid sitting there having lunch in the Principal's office, while all MY students' parents were signing in for Honor's Day. That write up will go in his baby book. Maybe I should start a file and this can be numero uno.

What, pray tell, did he do to earn the privilege of lunch in the office? Shooting birds. Yup, that's my boy, flipping off his classmates on the last day of school. I am so proud.

Really, I was expecting many such trips this year. One out of 180 really is pretty good.

On the other hand, he's getting to be pretty good at baseball. This t-ball season has gone well. He has all the makings of a star...including the trash talk. He could probably go head to head with a senior in that area. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment